#Jokes : Between Akpos & His Father Are Smart

Akpos was with his father when he saw his girlfriend
coming. The following conversation took place:
Akpos: Have you come to collect your book titled;
”SPEAK ENGLISH MY DAD DOESN’T
UNDERSTAND IT” by Ngozi Okafor
Girl: No, I want that our hymns called ”WHERE SHOULD I
WAIT FOR YOU”
Akpos: I don’t have that one maybe you should take the
other one ”UNDER THE MANGO TREE” by Crooks
Girl: Fine but don’t forget to bring ”I WILL CALL YOU IN
5MINS” while coming to School
Akpos: I will also bring this one too ‘I WON’T LET YOU
DOWN’ by Chinua Achebe
Then;
Dad: These books are too many. Will she read all of
them?
Akpos: Yes dad, she is very smart.
Dad: Okay, don’t forget to give her the one on the table
titled ” I’M NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING”
by Shakespeare.

Comments