Are You Also Getting Confused On This Matter, Mind or Heart?


I have a problem when people say something's real or not real, or normal or abnormal. The meaning of those words for me is very personal and subjective. I've always been confused and never had a clear cut understanding of the meaning of those kinds of words.
R u also getting confused on Mind or Heart? Is it truly right to say ‘My heart directed me to do this’ or ‘My mind keeps telling me you are the one for me’? Certainly, i wasn’t the only one being troubled by these conflicting beliefs, until i researched and luckily found an answer worthy of commendation.

The holy books and the wise ones said, the mind rules and guides the heart. How true is this? Tzvi Freeman, an author who writes for Chabad a Jewish organization;
painstakingly shed light on this issue which i found so impressive to also make public here.

Actually, there is one mind and two hearts. There is the outer heart, that part of us that just reacts to the world, forever chasing whatever looks good to it, running from whatever looks bad and barking at whatever looks like it should be attacked.

Many people feel so pressured by the expectations of others that it causes them to be frustrated, miserable and confused about what they should do. But there is a way to live a simple, joy-filled, peaceful life, and the key is learning how to be led by the Holy Spirit, not the traditions or expectations of man.

Comments