See Why #DonJazzy Said Many Ladies Are Walking Naked Nn The Street Of #Vagas? So Tempting

This is really next to nothing. I call dis display of no value in America, and degrade of it if any value stil exist.  All these fine girls be tempting someone, see how former stripper turned reality star wore next to nothing to the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight in Vegas on Saturday night.


Well i like her reply comment from her fan, she said below:
"What Yall haters more mad at the big natural double d'ssss that I had out or my ��kitty /thigh hanging out .... Im a grown ass women I pay all of my bills and it didn't kill my bank account to be in #LasVegas so miss me with the petty ass comments ️yall know I was on #Fleeeeek last night #NyALee"




Comments

  1. Good one baby goirl , tell them dey can't mind there bussiness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment