#Motivation Agela Okorie: What impact can you say, you have made in people's life today?

A friend of mine said something powerful at his grandfather's funeral. He said that the greatest lesson from his grandfather's life was that he died empty, because he accomplished everything he wanted, with no regrets. I think that, along with leaving a legacy, would be the greatest sign of success. Lolz...
Pretty Agela Okorie Said: What impact can you say, you have made in people's life today, A time shall come when LEGACY Speaks for you,As For Me I Am of a great Value to my country and to the world, WHAT ARE YOU? WHAT LEGACY WOULD YOU LEAVE BEHIND?WHAT WOULD YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR? Goodmorning Fam, Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
I think the whole world is dying to hear someone say, 'I love you.' I think that if I can leave the legacy of love and passion in the world, then I think I've done my job in a world that's getting colder and colder by the day. Love Angela Okorie.

Comments