See True Confession About Cossy Ojiakor Massive Boob's To Butt


True Confession About Cossy Ojiakor Massive Boob's To Butt, You won't believe what the actress have in mind next after her massive boob's if natural or not and her idea of looking like Nicki Minaj. See below.

Any plans of getting married anytime soon?
Hmmm… for now nothing serious.

Can you marry a guy from the industry, a fellow actor?
I don’t like dating industry people, so my crush never got to know that I was crushing on him, and now he is married.

Your boobs are awesome, are they natural?
I have not enhanced any part of my body. I am still natural, but I do appreciate enhancements, and I’m toying with the idea of getting massive Nicki Minaj’s kind of *ss. Hahaha, but I don’t have such careless money for now.

I learnt you are not on talking terms with your mum, how true is that?
Hmmm… my mum is a part-time musician and she goes by the name Bradson Jay. She has a degree in Music from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and I am her manager for now. I love her so much because she is a constant reminder that age is not a limitation to any ambition.

Tell us about your sex life?
My sex life is private. I like keeping my affairs secret.

What’s your advice to your fans and those who look up to you?
I don’t have any advice for them

Comments