Seriouse Picures Of A Cute Little Girl Crushing On Eve Esin & Tonto Dikeh

  • The little girls mother wrote below:




    Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own❤❤❤❤ May be because I love watching too much of your films come make my Little Angel Resembles you like this❤❤❤❤ Love you darling 
    @eveesin❤πŸ’– πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹oya come n carry your baby😘😘😘😘😘😘 SwipeπŸ‘‰ for more pictures
  • Eve Esin Replied: Oh my world...this melts me. I love you and I love her a great deal. Pls dash me this baby ooooo. God almighty bless her IJMN amen.

Her mum: “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.”😍 and Again “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”😍 There’s no better feeling than making somebody smile😊☺😊 “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.”😍😍😍 #Seriously #Crushing #ON @Tontolet , keep smiling cos it brings out all the beauty in youπŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ and MiraGold my Beautiful/Happy Angel I love you so much❤❤❤❤ keep smiling😍😍😍

Tonto Replied: Awwwwwww Too cute






Nollyafri.com

Comments