Yul Edochie honoured with a Chieftaincy title in his village Nteje

Yesterday I was honoured by my people with a Chieftaincy/Ozo title. Ozo Eze Dike 1 of Nteje! King and Great man of Nteje. All thanks to God Almighty, to my parents, my mum, my family, my brothers and sister, to my fans and friends, to my campaign team and well wishers.
Thank you all.
God bless you.





Thank you mum!
What would I have been without you?
Thank you so much mum!
My mum couldn't contain her joy.
Thank you mum!
Ozo Eze Dike 1 of Nteje!
King and Great man of Nteje.
All thanks to God Almighty, to my parents, my mum, my family, my brothers and sister, to my fans and friends, to my campaign team and well wishers.
Thank you all.
God bless you.



All thanks to God Almighty, to my parents, my mum, my family, my brothers and sister, to my fans and friends, to my campaign team and well wishers.
Special thanks to my brother @okonkwoemeka_k Chiejina Onye rika Nne, Engr Chike Ubboe, Emeka Bakassi, Obez and Tudor.
Thank you all.
God bless you.
Nollyafri.com

Comments