Dbanj - "If I got stuck in an elevator, I won’t call Don Jazzy"

Social media was awash with excitement when Mo’hits crew reunited at Davido’s 30Billion Concert in December 2017.Old record labels mates like Don JazzyD-banj, D’Prince and others reunited on stage performing their old hit songs.




In a recent chat with Net TV, Dbanj revealed that if he got stuck in an elevator, he won’t call Don Jazzy.

He said: “If I got stuck in an elevator I won’t call Don Jazzy, I will rather send him a direct message on social media. Baba is much more on social media than on phone”.

When asked who he would pick between Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade, he said:” If I were to pick between Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade, I will go for both of them because I am an Oliver Twist”.

Speaking about the Mo’ hits crew reunion at the 30 Billion concert, the self-proclaimed ‘Eja Nla said: “If there was no break-up, there won’t be any reunion and we won’t make money”.Via: @videowheelstv
Nollyafri.com

Comments