OMG! KCee shows off his family as he celebrates his birthday with lovely new photos

KCee who has always kept his family away from the limelight, had a photo session with his wife and two children and shared the beautiful photos online to celebrate his birthday.

Singer Kingsley Okonkwo aka KCee is a year older today April 18.

''I found the greatest fortune on earth by having you all as my back bone , thank you all for being everything i wanted in a family. Thank you all for being steadfast all the times I was absent giving to the nature of my job, thank you all for always loving me excessively even in the midst of my imperfections.
To you my dear wife , in my next world pls don’t hesitate to be my wife again .
Sommy and Kanye, words can’t express how much daddy loves you both .
My whole life revolves around you all.
I will go to the ends of the earth just to ensure that happiness never abandons you all and most especially I am grateful that you all granted my birthday wish by allowing me celebrate you all today .
And to you my fans, thank you for staying true all these years! You too are my family'' he wrote





Nollyafri.com

Comments